Luxury Everest Experience trek-7 days
Want to see Mount Everest in the shortest timeframe without a hard trek? interest in an easy-moderate level trek but worried about the quality of accommodation and food during the trek?
What is the Luxury Everest Experience trek and what makes it luxury?
Our Luxury Everest experience trek cordially addresses all your above desires and requirements and will fulfill your thrill of the shortest and moderate level trek at its best. This one-week trek in the Everest region invites you to spend nights in top-quality luxury lodges such as Yeti Mountain Home and a top 5-star hotel in Kathmandu.
Luxury Everest experience trek will guide you the famous Everest view hotel and beautiful khumjung village above the Namche, home of mountaineers. Among the 7 days of time period, 4 days trek from Kathmandu to Phakding trek via Lukla flight, a day trek to Namche, a day hike to Khumjung, and Everest View hotel to see more than 8 of the highest mountains in the world. You will walk back to Lukla to connect with a return flight to Kathmandu. In Kathmandu, you will have the chance to see hidden cultural monuments as well as do city sightseeing.
Why choose us for a luxury Everest experience trek?
In order to experience the top 5-star boutique hotel in Kathmandu—Hotel Dwarika
To experience the best luxury lodges in the Trek-Yeti mountain home
To experience the very short and easy-moderate trek to see the highest peak in the world and other panoramic mountains
To explore the cultures of different ethnic groups in Nepal, including the Sherpa, famous mountaineers
Is this trekking for me? How difficult is the Luxury Everest Experience trek?
One of the shortest luxury treks in the Everest region, the maximum altitude is 3800m. This trek is just easy or a bit moderate and everyone can do this trek. Previous trekking experience is not necessary, but you should be ready to walk for 4–8 hrs. of this trek. One hour of daily walking, running, or cycling helps to prepare for this trek.Any age group can join this trek.
The best season for Luxury Everest experience trek:
We recommend you to join this trek in best weather months from Mid-September to December or March to mid-June. The best photographic months are Mid-October to mid-December and Mid-March to Mid-May. However, this trek is possible all year round. Weather is not predictable, sometime monsoon season also offer clear weather.
Comfortable, deluxe accommodations and hygienic meals
- Luxury 5-star (The Dwarika's Hotel) Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on twin share with breakfast (2 nights).
- 4 nights at a Luxury mountain lodge ( Yeti Mountain Home- YMH) in PHAKDING( 1 night), NAMCHE( 2 nights) & LUKLA( 1 night) with an attached bathroom, including hot shower.
- There are 3 hygienic vegetarian or non-vegetarian meals per day: breakfast, lunch, and dinner (you can choose meals from all over the Lodge every day).
- Tea/coffee or other hot beverages during breakfast, lunch, and dinner (5–6 cups per day).
- seasonal fruits and additional biscuit/cookies snacks
- Wifi is available for free in the lodges.
- 4-5 liters of free boiled or purified water
- Mobile/camera/laptop battery charges
Private transportation that is comfortable
- private, comfortable vehicle tour of Kathmandu city as specified in the itinerary.
- All airport transfers by private, comfortable vehicle (international and domestic airport pick-up and drop-off as included in the itinerary).
baggage allowance and domestic flights.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight tickets
- The baggage allowance on the Lukla flight is 15 kg, and we include 5 kg extra for free, for a total of 20 kg per person.
Professional Private Sherpa guides & porters
- professional English-speaking tour guide for sightseeing in the city as specified in the itinerary.
- A professional English-speaking guide for the trek
- Porter who is professional, dependable, helpful, and friendly (1 porter for every two people sharing)
- Daily wage, lodging, meals, and guide and porter insurance.
Trekking permits and entrance fees
- Entrance fees to all UNESCO heritage sites during city sightseeing
- Everest National Park Fee
- The local government fee
- Trekker’s information management system (TIMS) fee
Free information or guest services.
- guide to purchasing trekking clothing or equipment, as well as any other required wholesale shopping in Kathmandu.
- Support in the case of baggage loss or delay in Kathmandu from international flights to Nepal
- Support to exchange money, get a local SIM card
- 24/7 emergency call support.
- Free safe baggage storage service during the trek
Free welcome dinner & farewell professional body massage after the trek
- We offer a free welcome Nepalese dinner with authentic Nepalese cultural dances on arrival day, or if you arrive late on arrival night, this will be provided on the second day.
- After the trek, you will receive a FREE 1-hour Ayurvedic full-body massage as a treatment for your tired body.
Other free services include:
- A down sleeping bag and a down jacket are provided at no cost.
- Free use of water bottles
- Free use of trekking poles
- Free use of porter duffel bags (you can take them after the trek if you like).
- First Aid Kit
- Trekking certificate
- Trekking Map
- The company's gift