Luxury Annapurna Circuit trek-17 days
What is the luxury Annapurna circuit trek & what makes it luxury?
The Luxury Annapurna Circuit trek is probably the best trekking trail in the Annapurna trekking region of Nepal. During the entire trek, you will be accommodated at the best selected lodges with attached bathrooms and running hot showers. During the whole trek, you will be provided with comfortable private vehicle transfers and domestic flights to make your trip luxurious. For the first two days (Day 3 & Day 4), the second day (Day 11), and the last day (Day 15), we will drive by private jeep or car for your comfort. The hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara are the best selected top 5-star hotels. You will be led by a local guide and porter with at least ten years of experience from our company. this trek, we provide the best quality service to make it one of the most luxurious trekking experiences of your life.
Why should you book a luxury Annapurna circuit trek with us?
There are a few very important reasons to book this trek with us.
To enjoy the highest quality trekking service, including carefully selected lodges, hygienic foods, and comfortable vehicles while driving,
- In order to enjoy a well-designed itinerary for a safe and comfortable luxury trekking experience in Nepal,
- Experience the vibrant cultures, traditions and religious sites during the entire trip.
- in order to cross the highest pass (Throng la pass, 5416m) in the Annapurna region in the safest way.
- To well explore the historical, traditional, geographical, and natural sites of Ancient Kathmandu, Pokhara, and the best enjoyment of one of the great trekking trails in Nepal—Annapurna Circuit trek
Is this trekking for me? How difficult is the Luxury Annapurna Circuit trek?
This type of particularly fantastic trek starts from the low land of Besisahar and you will cross the highest pass in the Annapurna region—Throng la pass (5416m). Difficulty wise, this trek is ranked as a moderate to mildly challenging trek in Nepal. We highly recommend exercising daily to keep yourself fit to walk a minimum of 5 hours to a maximum of 9 hours (on a high pass day). Daily exercise of 1 hour of running or cycling or at least walking for 1-2 hours daily up and down helps best prepare your fitness level for this trek. This trek is open to newcomers and those with no prior trekking experience.
The best time to trek the luxury Annapurna Circuit:
The best 6 months for the Annapurna circuit trek are October to December in the autumn season and March to May in the spring season. Among these 6 best months, crystal clear weather days for best photography are October, November, April, and May. June and September are less crowded seasons for this trek. July and August are the rainy seasons, but some trekkers still enjoy monsoon treks to see greenery.
Comfortable, Luxury accommodations and hygienic meals
- Luxury 5-star ( The Dwarika's hotel) Hotel accommodation in KATHMANDU on twin share with breakfast (3 nights)
- Luxury 5-star ( Fishtail lodge- deluxe room) Hotel accommodation in POKHARA on twin share with breakfast (1 nights)
- 1 nights at a Luxury Hotel in Muktinath( Lo Mustang Himalayan Resort) with an attached bathroom,including hot and cold shower.
- 1 nights at a Luxury Hotel in Tatopani( Hotel Natural Spring) with an attached bathroom,including hot and cold shower.
- 1 nights at a Luxury Hotel in Besisahar( Gateway Himalayan Resort) with an attached bathroom,including hot and cold shower.
- 1 nights at a Luxury mountain lodge or guest house in Ghandruk( Himalaya lodge) with an attached bathroom,including hot and cold shower.
- 5 nights at a Deluxe mountain lodge or guest house on trek with an attached bathroom, including hot and cold shower
- 3 nights at the best selected/available eco lodge or guest house with a common bathroom including hot and cold showers.
- There are 3 hygienic vegetarian or non-vegetarian meals per day: breakfast, lunch, and dinner (you can choose meals from all over the Lodge every day).
- Tea/coffee or other hot beverages during breakfast, lunch, and dinner (5–6 cups per day).
- seasonal fruits and additional biscuit/cookies snacks
- Where available, there is free WiFi.
- 4-5 liters of boiled or purified drinking water.
- Charges for a camera, smartphone, or laptop
Private transportation that is comfortable
- private, comfortable vehicle tour of Kathmandu city & Pokhara City as specified in the itinerary.
- All airport transfers by private, comfortable vehicle (international and domestic airport pick-up and drop-off as included in the itinerary).
- Kathmandu- Besisahar by Private CAR( Before trek)- 5 hours
- Besisahar- Chame by Private Jeep( 3 hrs)
- Muktinath temple to Tatopani by private Jeep( 5 hrs)
- Ghandruk- Pokhara by Private Jeep( 4 hrs)
baggage allowance and domestic flights.
- Pokhara-Kathmandu flight tickets
- The baggage allowance on the Pokhara flight is 15 kg, and we include 5 kg extra for free, for a total of 20 kg per person.
Professional Private Sherpa guides & porters
- professional English-speaking tour guide for sightseeing in the city as specified in the itinerary.
- A professional English-speaking guide for the trek
- Porter who is professional, dependable, helpful, and friendly (1 porter for every two people sharing)
- Daily wage, lodging, meals, and guide and porter insurance.
Trekking permits and entrance fees
- Entrance fees to all UNESCO heritage sites during city sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Annapurna conservation Area Project( ACAP) Entrance Fee
- The local government fee
- Trekker’s information management system (TIMS) fee
Free information or guest services.
- guide to purchasing trekking clothing or equipment, as well as any other required wholesale shopping in Kathmandu.
- Support in the case of baggage loss or delay in Kathmandu from international flights to Nepal
- Support to exchange money, get a local SIM card
- 24/7 emergency call support.
- Free safe baggage storage service during the trek
Free welcome dinner & farewell professional body massage after the trek
- We offer a free welcome Nepalese dinner with authentic Nepalese cultural dances on arrival day, or if you arrive late on arrival night, this will be provided on the second day.
- After the trek, you will receive a FREE 1-hour Ayurvedic full-body massage as a treatment for your tired body.
Other free services include:
- A down sleeping bag and a down jacket are provided at no cost.
- Free use of water bottles
- Free use of trekking poles
- Free use of porter duffel bags (you can take them after the trek if you like).
- First Aid Kit
- Trekking certificate
- Trekking Map
- The company's gift