Deluxe Manaslu Circuit trek-18 days
What is the Deluxe Manaslu Circuit trek and what makes it Deluxe?
Mount Manaslu is the 8th highest mountain in the world. Trekking and crossing Larke La pass (5106m) to enter the route of the Annapurna circuit is most amazing trekking route in the Manaslu conservation area project. The Manaslu circuit is a remote and moderately challenging trekking region that is controlled and regulated under the restricted trekking trail and requires a special trekking permit.
The deluxe Manaslu circuit trek organized by NETTA starts with an overland jeep drive to Sotikhola-Arughat in the Gorkha district, which takes roughly 9–10 hours of driving. Our Manaslu trek requires us to enter our special trekking permit to enter. The lodge accommodation on this route is more like a simple guest house, or locally known as a homestay. However, we select the best available lodges or homestays to make this trek a deluxe Manaslu trek by ensuring the best available services.
We continue our trek over the high pass at Larkey La Pass on this trek and meet the famous route of the Annapurna round trek and end our trek at Besisahar. Since there are no road connections on this route, we take a local jeep from Dharapani to Besisahar and Kathmandu. One of the best and most interesting aspects of this trek is that you will begin and end the trek in different locations without repeating any days in the same camp or trail.That’s why this trek has the highest value among the trekkers. Besides this, the Manaslu trekking trail has fewer trekkers than other popular trekking trails like Annapurna or Everest because of its remoteness, special permit system, and free individual backpacker trekkers are restricted on this trail.
Why should you book a Deluxe Manaslu Circuit Trek with us?
There are four core reasons to join your manaslu trek with us.
- The best value for money trekking package due to the highest level of service.
- The best itinerary for a safe and comfortable trek
- The best value for money is found in the trek's accommodations.
- Enjoy the best trekking experience in Nepal with more than 15 years of expert guide and porter experience.
Is this trekking for me? How difficult is the Deluxe Manaslu circuit trek?
Geographically, this trek is moderate to difficult; however, trekkers with some walking, alpine route, or other hiking experience can complete this trek. The highest point on this trek is Larke La Pass (5106m). The daily walking hours are 6-7 hours depending on the altitude level. If you are sound in fitness and ready to walk 6-7 hours of moderate trekking a day, you can do this trek and we would like to welcome you to this grand trek.
The best season for the Deluxe Manaslu trek:
Like other trekking areas, this trekking trail offers great views in some of the best trekking months, like mid-September to mid-December in the fall season. In spring, we recommend March to May. The best photography months are mid-October to early December and April-May.
Comfortable, deluxe accommodations and hygienic meals
- Deluxe 3 or 5-star (depending on the package) Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on twin share with breakfast (3 nights).
- 14 nights at the best selected lodge or guest house with a common bathroom including hot and cold showers.
- There are 3 hygienic vegetarian or non-vegetarian meals per day: breakfast, lunch, and dinner (you can choose meals from all over the Lodge every day).
- Tea/coffee or other hot beverages during breakfast, lunch, and dinner (5–6 cups per day).
- seasonal fruits and additional biscuit/cookies snacks
Private transportation that is comfortable
- private, comfortable vehicle tour of Kathmandu city as specified in the itinerary.
- All airport transfers by private, comfortable vehicle (international and domestic airport pick-up and drop-off as included in the itinerary).
- Kathmandu- Sotikhola by Private Jeep( before trek)
- DharaPani- Besisahar by Private Jeep
- Besisahar- Kathmandu by Private car
Professional Private Sherpa guides & porters
- professional English-speaking tour guide for sightseeing in the city as specified in the itinerary.
- A professional English-speaking guide for the trek
- Porter who is professional, dependable, helpful, and friendly (1 porter for every two people sharing)
- Daily wage, lodging, meals, and guide and porter insurance.
Trekking permits and entrance fees
- Entrance fees to all UNESCO heritage sites during city sightseeing
- Manaslu conservation Fee
- Annapurna conservation Fee
- Manaslu trek restricted permit
- The local government fee
- Trekker’s information management system (TIMS) fee
Free information or guest services.
- guide to purchasing trekking clothing or equipment, as well as any other required wholesale shopping in Kathmandu.
- Support in the case of baggage loss or delay in Kathmandu from international flights to Nepal
- Support to exchange money, get a local SIM card
- 24/7 emergency call support.
- Free safe baggage storage service during the trek
Free welcome dinner & farewell professional body massage after the trek
- We offer a free welcome Nepalese dinner with authentic Nepalese cultural dances on arrival day, or if you arrive late on arrival night, this will be provided on the second day.
- After the trek, you will receive a FREE 1-hour Ayurvedic full-body massage as a treatment for your tired body.
Other free services include:
- A down sleeping bag and a down jacket are provided at no cost.
- Free use of water bottles
- Free use of trekking poles
- Free use of porter duffel bags (you can take them after the trek if you like).
- First Aid Kit
- Trekking certificate
- Trekking Map
- The company's gift