Deluxe Everest Experience trek-7 days
"Moderate Level Trek to See the Tallest Peak in the World-Mount Everest in the Shorest Time"
What is the Deluxe Everest Experience Trek and what makes it Deluxe?
The Deluxe Everest Experience trek is one of the shortest treks in Sagarmatha National Park in the Everest trekking region of Nepal. The lodges and hotels you are accommodating are deluxe on this short trek. In other words, this trek is also known as the Deluxe Everest View Trek. The start and ending point of the trek is from Lukla, where you will fly in and fly out during the trek. This short trek takes you up to the highest elevation of 3850m, the view point of Mount Everest and more than eight of the highest mountain ranges in the Everest region.
If you have a very short timeframe but still would like to see and experience the panoramic view of Mount Everest and more mountains, this is one of the best treks for you and is suitable for any aged or particular trekker who wishes to experience their first trekking in the Himalayas with children or family. During this short 4-day trek, you will experience local culture, monasteries, mountains, and more.
Why should you book a Deluxe Everest Experience Trek with us?
The Everest experience is just a 4-day trek from Kathmandu to see Mount Everest and the other highest mountains located in the Everest region. There are a few major reasons to book this trek only with us.
- The main reason to book this deluxe trek with us is to enjoy the most comfortable deluxe category lodges for all 4 nights, with attached bathrooms and hot showers.
- The second main reason is that you can select the best quality foods and drinks for all four days of the trek. You can enjoy your own choice of meals and drinks.
- The third reason is that your guide and porter are local sherpa from the Everest region who have been there for more than 15 years.
- The best itinerary to enjoy the maximum level of your trek
Is this trek for me? How difficult is this trek?
The Deluxe Everest Experience trek is one of the short 4-day treks inside the Everest national park to see Mount Everest and other mountains. The highest altitude for this trek is just 3850m, and if you have experience of walking or trekking for about 5-7 hours a day, this is the most doable trek. This trek is ranked as easy to moderate, so most trekkers, including children of 3 years or more, can do this trek easily. Actually, this trek is known as the family trekking trail too.
The best season for the Deluxe Everest experience trek:
The best seasons for this trek are October to December and March to May. This trek is still possible in June and September. The summer months are July-August, and the winter months are January-February. Since this is a short trek in Nepal, you can come and enjoy this trek in January-February too.
Comfortable, deluxe accommodations and hygienic meals
- Deluxe 3 or 5-star (depending on the package) Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on twin share with breakfast (2 nights).
- 4 nights at a deluxe mountain lodge or guest house with an attached bathroom, including hot and cold showers.
- There are 3 hygienic vegetarian or non-vegetarian meals per day: breakfast, lunch, and dinner (you can choose meals from all over the Lodge every day).
- Tea/coffee or other hot beverages during breakfast, lunch, and dinner (5–6 cups per day).
- seasonal fruits and additional biscuit/cookies snacks
Private transportation that is comfortable
- private, comfortable vehicle tour of Kathmandu city as specified in the itinerary.
- All airport transfers by private, comfortable vehicle (international and domestic airport pick-up and drop-off as included in the itinerary).
baggage allowance and domestic flights.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight tickets
- The baggage allowance on the Lukla flight is 15 kg, and we include 5 kg extra for free, for a total of 20 kg per person.
Professional Private Sherpa guides & porters
- professional English-speaking tour guide for sightseeing in the city as specified in the itinerary.
- A professional English-speaking guide for the trek
- Porter who is professional, dependable, helpful, and friendly (1 porter for every two people sharing)
- Daily wage, lodging, meals, and guide and porter insurance.
Trekking permits and entrance fees
- Entrance fees to all UNESCO heritage sites during city sightseeing
- Everest National Park Fee
- The local government fee
- Trekker’s information management system (TIMS) fee
Free information or guest services.
- guide to purchasing trekking clothing or equipment, as well as any other required wholesale shopping in Kathmandu.
- Support in the case of baggage loss or delay in Kathmandu from international flights to Nepal
- Support to exchange money, get a local SIM card
- 24/7 emergency call support.
- Free safe baggage storage service during the trek
Free welcome dinner & farewell professional body massage after the trek
- We offer a free welcome Nepalese dinner with authentic Nepalese cultural dances on arrival day, or if you arrive late on arrival night, this will be provided on the second day.
- After the trek, you will receive a FREE 1-hour Ayurvedic full-body massage as a treatment for your tired body.
Other free services include:
- A down sleeping bag and a down jacket are provided at no cost.
- Free use of water bottles
- Free use of trekking poles
- Free use of porter duffel bags (you can take them after the trek if you like).
- First Aid Kit
- Trekking certificate
- Trekking Map
- The company's gift